A vehicle history report is like looking through a window into the car’s past. They help you make an informed decision about whether to buy the vehicle. Our vehicle history report of choice is AutoCheck which is a division of credit reporting bureau Experian. The AutoCheck database contains over 550 million vehicles with information from state DMV's, auto auctions, manufacturers, car dealers, police reported accidents, insurance companies and repair shops. Here at Frank Myers Auto Maxx, we want you to feel confident about purchasing your next nicer, newer used car from us. That's why we'll give you a FREE Auto Check Vehicle History on any vehicle we have available...even if you decide not to buy it!
An AutoCheck Vehicle History Report contains:
• Number of previous owners, when it was sold, what states it was sold in.
• Police accident reports if available for your VIN Number
• Major accident data, including total loss, rebuilt wrecks, salvage titles & airbag deployment
• Odometer rollback check, truth in mileage consistency check
• VIN Number Decoder shows year, model, engine, place of manufacture & standard equipment
• Check if the car has been turned in under a lemon law
• If the car was flooded, totaled by insurance, has a salvage title or sold at an auction
• Open recalls on your car, remaining coverage on the vehicle's warranty
• Indication if vehicle has been certified pre-owned, leased, car rental, fleet or government vehicle
• Date when dealer took delivery.
Get your FREE AutoCheck on every single nicer, newer car on our lot.