What is the Golden Rule? Treat others as you would want to be treated. That is paraphrased from Matthew 7:12 in the Bible.
What We Believe
- We believe the Bible is the inspired word of God. That's why we work diligently to follow it and treat YOU the way we would want to be treated.
- We believe that applying the Golden Rule at Frank Myers Auto Maxx makes a lot of sense. Treat our customers right and they’ll be happier, more likely to come back and willing to recommend us to friends and family.
- We believe the secret to a satisfied customer base is our ability to put ourselves in our customers shoes.
Henry Ford recognized the value of this simple concept. “If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.”
- We believe that treating our customers well is important for their satisfaction and retention...helping to keep them happy...and coming back for more.
- We believe that relationships matter more rather than transactions and it's important to treat our customers like human beings instead of numbers.